Monday 20 February 2012

Shredder-ific!

So yesterday was a long one. We had Rod y Gab in, and I had a feeling from the very beginning that it was going to be difficult. 

The LD was late, and he was one that my boss had worked with before. He didn't seem too sold on him, but I thought he may have been exaggerating 

He wasn't.

After his late arrival, we tried to find out what he needed from us, light-wise. We had it all organised, we just needed him to tell us where he wanted it. But he took his time about deciding, preferring to fuck around with the projector instead. 

It was a day of waiting around, when usually we'd be done rigging by lunchtime. I didn't do a FOH focus until 4pm FFS! 

Anyway, then the taxi driver my boss and I shared home absolutely raped me for fare, taking me all over the fucking place! Raging. And I didn't have the energy to say anything to him, except for directing him the way I wanted to go. Ughhh.

But I'm off today, and just had a driving lesson, which was great. Babysitting my friends child tonight, really looking forward to it. :)

Oh and I think Martin may have given me the flu he had last week. True love eh?

S



No comments:

Post a Comment